Voting

Sunday, 5 February 2012

~ My Childhood Moment ~



Well, as you can see, this is me !!! I’m cute right ?? hehehe !!! I was born on 31st MARCH 1992 at 3.20 a.m. if I’m not mistaken and i was born at Klinik Damo Klang.. I have 4 siblings.. An elder sister, younger sister and younger brother.. I’m the 2nd one… Mama and papa decided that all the princess in the family should start theier name with FARAH… Actually it was kak long’s idea to put all their sister’s initial name with Farah.. So my parents agreed and gave me such a a lovely name which is FARAH NADIA BINTI NOOR AZMAN… Thanks mama and papa for that lovely name !!!


                              from left : me, kak long and achik ( the 3 Puteri)



                                         my lovely younger brother,  adik

Since all three of us have same initial name, we used to called ourselves “THE 3 PUTERI”… hehehe … At first my parents thought that our family will only have daughters but after 9 years waiting, they were blessed with a son…  Papa was so happy and very excited that day when adik was born and became apart of our family… We were all so happy !!!

                                                   me at the age of 5

                                             me and achik (my younger sister)         

Mama always told me that i am the spoiler child.. Well, I guess it is true because the gap  between me and my little sister is only 1 year... After a mama delivered me, she then  delivered my younger sister.. Who wants their mother to take care of someone else you are just about 1 or 2 years old?? Am i right?? So mama always told me that i always    pushed my younger sister whenever she came near to mama, jealous when mama pay more attention to her, play with her more and so on.. hahaha !!!! But now we always together and no more fighting and i love her so much.. Mama also said that I like to being sulk.. hehehe.. that is also true :).. What to do.. I was born this way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment