Voting

Sunday, 5 February 2012

~ Family Is My Strength~

                                           my beloved mama and papa


This is my parents.. My mum's name is Noor Zailan Binti Awang.. She work as a shipping officer..Mama loves to cook and she is really good in cooking.. Everytime i go back home, she always cook my favourite foods like nasi dagang, nasi lemak and many more.. I always talk to her whenever i have problems and she always there whenever i need her.. THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT MOTHER TO ME.. I LOVE YOU MAMA !!!!!

My dad's name is Noor Azman Bin Abdul Aziz.. He run his own business with his friends.. He run a Pest Control business..  My dad love to play golf.. Every week he will play with his friends.. Actually, I am dad's daughter :) .. He always spent his time with his children.. THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT DAD TO ME..   I LOVE YOU PAPA !!!

My parents have been married for 28 years.. I pray to Allah that their relationship will be lasting until the end of life.. 

                                          Kak Long (my lovely elder sister)


This is my elder sister.. Her name is Farah Liyana Binti Noor Azman.. She is 26 years old.. She works at IBM..She's a good sister because she always treat her siblings in a good way, take us everywhere whenever we ask her to take us..   She's such a lovely sister.. I always pray to Allah that she will find her Mr. Right as soon as possible :) ...




                                          Kak Chik (my lovely younger sister)


This is Kak Chik and her name is Farah Nabila Binti Noor Azman.. She is 19 years old.. She is now studying at Melaka Matriculation College in Account Stream.. She loves to play guitar and also love cooking and baking.. One thing that i like about her is that she love to try something new such as creating her own recipes.. She loves to cook for our family.. I'll pray to Allah that all her wishes may come true.. AMIN...




                                                    Adik (my lovely brother)


And this is my lovely younger brother, Muhammad Iqbal Fahmi Bin Noor Azman.. He is 11 years old.. He is now studying at SK Bukit Tinggi Klang and Sekolah Agama Al-Ainani...He performed well  at both school.. Adik loves to play badminton... Whenever he has problems, he will always come to me and tell me everything.. I am more closer to adik than my other siblings because we always spent time together and play together.. I LOVE ADIK SO MUCH !!!  Everyday  i will miss him when i at my college.. 








WE LOVE TO PET CATS..







In our family, we love to pet a cat..  If i'm not mistaken, we almost have 20 cats but some of it already died.. My siblings love to play with cats.. Actually i am allergic to cat's fur... Whenever i touch their fur, my face will feel itchy.. But i don't care because when i play with my cats, i can release my tension... Sometimes i talk to my cats too.. hehe... It doesn't sound crazy to me because when i talk to them, they seems to understand what i am trying to say :) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment