Voting

Wednesday, 15 February 2012

~ My Future Plan ~


1. Make my parents proud of me...


I will try my very best to get DL again for this semester and next semesters.. Hopefully i will never disappointed my parents during my studies because they always want the best from their children and i will try my best to prove my parents that i can succeed and be proud of them.. Insyaallah..


2. Further my studies...


 After diploma, i would like to continue my study in degree and masters.. For PhD, i'm not thinking about it yet.. But right now i'm in dilemma whether to choose account course or just continue in business course for my degree... My parents said its up to me.. They will support me in what ever decisions that i'm going to make. I hope that the decisions that i'm going to make will be able to guarantee my future and hopefully my future will be bright..


3. work...


Since i was a kid, my ambition is to be a teacher but when i'm growing up, my ambition keep changing like doctor, accountant and many more.. They said nowadays it is very difficult to find a good job.. Well i think its true but if i succeed well in my studies, Insyaallah i will get a good job one day.. If i will be given a great job with a good salary, i will save some of it for my parents.. I would like to bring them to perform their umrah as well as haji.. Besides that, i owe them so much.. They had sacrifice a lot for me.. From the day i was born until today.. 


4. Travel...


I love to travel.. But i've never been to overseas before.. I would like to travel to Venice and many more.. I wish that someone could bring me to these places.. It will be nice if i have the chances to visit these beautiful place.. 


5.  My dream house... 


If i have nothing to do, i will always thinking about my dream house.. I always imagine that my house will have big swimming pool because i love to swim.. Besides that, it has one set of home theatre, big porch to park my cars, own a private chef, a lake behind my house and a barbeque set near the swimming pool so that i can throw a party with my family and my friends.. Its nothing wrong if we are dreaming right?? Who knows if one day i can own my dreamed house..




No comments:

Post a Comment