Voting

Sunday, 5 February 2012

~ One Step At A Time ~

  First Day To Kindergarten             


                                 
When I was 5 years old, my parents send me to “TADIKA SNOW WHITE”.. I was the tallest and biggest girl in the class… hehehe.. I had lots of fun moment when I was in kindergarten.. one of them is I had a crush on someone.. its funny right?? Hahaha !!! but when everytime I think of that moment, I will laugh… hahahaha !!!


                                                            Standard 1

At the age of 7, my parents send me to primary school… I went to SRK CONVENT (1) KLANG… it’s a girl school… I think from the picture you guys can guess which one was i.. well again, I’m the tallest + the biggest girl in the class… On the orientation day for standard 1, I CRIED !!! HAHAHAH !!! I cried until everyone around me stopped and stared at me… I’m the only child in the family  who cry in their first day of school… What a shame… huhuhu…

I became class monitor for 4 years… From standard 1 until standard ²… Starting standard 5, I became librarian at my school… I’ve entered lots of competitions like colouring contest, volleyball matches and many more.. Besides that, I became the president of the volleyball club… I got 3 A’s and 2B’s for my UPSR… Alhamdulillah…






For secondary school, I went to SMK CONVENT KLANG and its girl school again… There are lots of memories during my studies at this school… First is sad memories… I’ve been isolated by my friend.. She try to keep all my friends away from me… She said bad things to my friends… During that time, I feel so sad and lonely… But after my parents advice me and give me strength, I managed to get through it.. Then I met lots of new friends… They always make me happy and its good to be friend with them…

                                  My best friend at secondary school- anastasia

                                             Form 5 Graduation Day






No comments:

Post a Comment